WebSphere Message Broker Consulting Services
Our second largest certified Websphere Associates after IBM have developed patterns, methodology frameworks will help customers either upgrading to latest release or planning to migrate from other EAI Vendor. We provide Value Add with our industry vertical based EAI Frameworks in reducing TCO and ROI.
GallegaSofts’ certified WebSphere Message Broker Developers will help you to implement a broker-based application that distributes and transforms real-time information and establishes end-to-end communications using IBM WebSphere Message Broker V6.1
- Built for universal connectivity and transformation in heterogeneous IT environments
- Distributes information and data generated by business events in real time to people, applications, and devices throughout your extended enterprise
- Provides a smart approach to SOA, through extending the reach of your business beyond your firewall by supporting a broad range of multiple transport protocols and data formats.
- Integrates multiple applications, networks, and device types using a platform-independent based enterprise service bus that lets you conduct business reliably and securely.
- Increases business agility and flexibility, extending easily to a Federated ESB model, while reducing development costs by separating integration logic from applications.
- Improves the flow of information around the business, moving away from hard-coded point-to-point links to more flexible distribution mechanisms such as publish/subscribe and multi-cast.
- Uses a simple programming model for connectivity and mediation, including a robust set of pre-built mediation function and ways to customize mediations.
- Exploits the industry-leading WebSphere MQ messaging infrastructure, and supports transformation options with graphical mapping, Java, ESQL, XSL, and WebSphere Transformation Extender
- Delivers extensive administration and systems management facilities for developed solutions
- Your processes and applications can be integrated by providing message and data transformations in a single place, the broker. This integration helps to reduce the cost of application upgrades and modifications.
- You can extend your systems to reach your suppliers and customers, by meeting their interface requirements within your brokers. This ability can help you to improve the quality of your interactions, and allow you to respond more quickly to changing or additional requirements.
- Works as an Advanced ESB in evolution of SOA in your enterprise by extending legacy integrations with standard interfaces using open standards.
- Meets all of your business requirements of huge data movements between your ERP, CRM and any B2B solutions Integration with service registry and repository.